Projects outside the thematic areas address individual research needs and ensure that the Institute can respond quickly and flexibly to emerging questions as they arise.
- Benchmarking as an instrument for better regulation in the federative multilevel state
- Transaction costs and risk-sharing in public-private partnerships (PPP)
- Efficiency and efficiency analysis in public-private partnerships (PPP)
- Public-private partnerships as a strategic option for public administration
- Determinants and consequences of bureaucratic autonomy in International Organisations